In order to help you feel better in your space, and thus increase your productivity, try personalizing your office. Here are some tips to help you create a space you will enjoy:
- Add items that remind you of good times or people that make you happy. Bring in framed photographs or significant items. You can even create a personalized calendar with fun photos.
- Try keeping these items contained or together, rather than strewn about everywhere. If they take up too much space, they will begin to feel like clutter.
- Consider lining photographs in a row, which looks and feels more organized. Here’s an adorable chalkboard frame that can store your memos and remind you of messages.
- Add some color! Purchase some flowers or add a pretty painting.
- Remember to reassess your personal mementos quarterly to make sure they haven’t exceeded their boundary within your workspace.
Got some tips of your own for improving a drab cubicle? Share them with us!